members only: ALL THINGS “LAS COMADRES”, JUST FOR YOU!
This is your “one-stop” for all things Las Comadres, from events to resources. Please bookmark it! Most importantly, always remember Las Comadres is an experience that you get to create for yourself. Attend the events and experiences that make sense for you. I invite you to show up in a way that nourishes your heart and your business. I’m so grateful to have you in this crew, and I look forward to seeing more of you, Comadre! - xo, Gaby
Facebook Group Tutorial: Mobile
Facebook Group Tutorial: desktop
How to “go Live” in the group:
Rules for going Live in the Group
1) Make sure you are IN our private Facebook Group.
2) Where you would normally create a post, type in the topic you will be sharing about.
3) Click “Live” (mobile) or “Live Video” (desktop).
4) Now click “Start Live Video” (mobile) or “Go Live” (desktop).
5) That’s it! Do your thing, Comadre. When you’re done, click “End Live Video”.
1) Share to add value - whether you are teaching something, sharing some news, or starting a conversation.
2) Keep it to 10-15 minutes long.
3) No more than 2x per month per Comadre.
4) When you share, type in a topic for your conversation as the title/caption.
TIP #1: Check the Announcements tab in the FB Group for the latest important updates.
TIP #2: Use the “Search” field in the FB Group to find something specific you’re looking for. (Located at left on desktop / At the top of the group on mobile.)
Join the private FB Group
Visit the Directory
Your Events (On and Offline):
❤️ Your Madrinas are hosting events iN-person and online monthly! ❤️
FEBRUARY 2019 EVENTS
Main Comadres Events:
Gaby Q+A: 02/04
Guest Q+A: 02/18
Gaby Q+A: 03/04
Guest Q+A: 03/18
Book Club: 03/26
Even More Intimacy & Opportunities to Show Up, Comadre…
jump in on the Juiciest Convos in the Group
JOIN OUR Las comadres Accountability Program
sign up to teach a comadres masterclass
Got questions, Comadre?
contact us at the emails below to reach out.
Gaby@GabyGuzman or Amber@GabyGuzman.com
Have feedback to share? We’d LOVE to receive it. Share it with us anonymously here.